News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Toshiba Satellite P50-C-10G Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2015, 08:40:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ups and downs. Toshiba's Satellite P50 might convince with its good screen and decent system performance. However, inconsistencies are noticed in build and particularly in temperature development. The stylish all-rounder is nevertheless a worthy player in the multimedia category.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-Satellite-P50-C-10G-Notebook-Review.147823.0.html

Jonatas

Why not compare to Toshiba's own previous offering, the P50-B, that was a way superior device and even made it into the cited Notebookcheck's multimidia laptop charts. This model is a huge step backwards for Toshiba and show how cheap they're going to try to maintain their business in the current PC-market crisis. I'm planning an upgrade to Toshiba's P50 in the future, but I'll obviously buy last year's model instead, otherwise it would actually be a downgrade from my Samsung i7-3635MQ/Radeon HD8770m GDDR5 to this overpriced/underwhelming 2015 model.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview