News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Toshiba announces affordable Tecra A50 for $729

Started by Redaktion, August 01, 2015, 09:41:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Refreshed Tecra A50 series to have TPM, Smart Card, fingerprint reader, and spill-resistant keyboard aimed at small-to-medium size businesses.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-announces-affordable-Tecra-A50-for-729.147333.0.html

Faresalis

Since the release did not specify whether the device has touchscreen, backlit kb, SSD or discrete GPU, I don't see that it is justifiable to call it "affordable". I bought a 13-incher Satellite from that price range in 2010, and I got traumatized with Toshiba upon finding that it was not given a Realtek audio chip. Wasn't expecting Harman Kardon or ALTEC, but there was no way the price could have justified Conexant !!! 

And ever since DELL got famous for their super-thin-bezelled XPS 13, the bar of quality for portable computers has seen a substantial rise. Under the circumstance that all other specs are the same, who will want to carry around 2 additional, unused, screen-bezel inches? Let alone in the business and professional world that comprise people obsessing on "efficiency and effectiveness". Bye-bye Toshiba!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview