News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P8 lite Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, July 22, 2015, 08:52:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lite-product? Shortly after the flagship device from Huawei, the P8, we now get the smaller sibling with the addition "lite", which sounds like a slimmed down version. Not only the price is reduced, but also the battery runtime. The device could, however, even be the better choice for some customers thanks to the decent features and the good quality.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P8-lite-Smartphone-Review.146655.0.html

Craisy

muarmi

actually the biggest problem is the battery.
if you use internet you have too charge the phone contiuously .... the accu lasts at least one hour if you are online.

Ivo

is the glass on the screen really Gorilla Glass 3? There is no info about that on Huawei's page about the product... Can you confirm that? let me know to my e-mail [email protected] please!

Jonesblake

Hi, thanks for the review of Huawei P8 Lite, currently I am looking for a budget smartphone around $100 for myself, it is better if it can has big screen. Do you guys have any good suggestion?

Flavio

One of the best tests you do is the one related to screen flickering (PWM), That's crucial to me to avoid those models that can be harmful to my eyes. Please, don't stop checking that on your reviews.

Anastasios

Hello do you know if I can conect a endoscope camera (android) to the phone

geertn444

Do NOT buy a P8 Lite. It has known wifi problems. Wifi implementation s**cks hard.
I tested a P8 Lite , right next to a Samsung. Same wifi, same place, same coverage. Neither phone goes to sleep. The P8 Lite just randomly disconnects, it seems not able to keep a stable wifi. Even more strange, the wifi signal strenght shows 5 bars at all times. Antenna's were replaced, no difference. Seems to be the circuit board.

Mister Philly 54

Great phone in most respects BUT, if I cannot connect and use a micro usb stick or a standard usb stick with micro adapter then it is absolutely a deal breaker!!!All my other droids gave this function. My ASUS tablet using KitKat has this function. My old HTC had this function.That Huawei did not consider it important is a nystery..but that YOU,  the revuewer don't thinkit is a biggie is ASTONISHING!!! I have data on stick I need to put on my phone..and pictures on my phone I want to put on stick..not a nano..a standard USB2.0  AndI do not want to put it on PC to transfer..or send by Bluetooth. So angry I wasted money on wgat is essentially half a phone and half a brick, Never Huawei again, NEVER.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview