News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenbook UX303LB (940M) Subnotebook Short Review

Started by Redaktion, July 15, 2015, 09:21:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Follow-up. The 13-inch laptop is an old acquaintance. We tested the GeForce 840M model only a few months ago. Now we are taking a quick look at the new 940M version. Has the racer turned into a rocket?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX303LB-940M-Subnotebook-Short-Review.146312.0.html

Ninux

Adam S

I heard this ux303lb model was discontinued in the us before it even came out. Is there any truth to that?  I was really looking forward to getting it and it looks like they've stopped making the LN.

Bastien

One again thank you for your in detail review that makes buying a laptop so much easier.

Do you have the battery test for this new model since 2 of the big energy eater have changed (processor + GPU).

Thanks,

dupa_maryna

If it was convertible... 17inch in size of 13 inch. 1 kg, GTX 970 and fanless I would buy it...

Mrz

I bought it 2 days ago.

I know I might not be a "normal user", anyway I got my battery from 95% to 50% in exactly 6 hours.

While studying switching betweend text-editor (sublime text 2) and webpage (chrome) I got from 95% to 81% in 3 hours, meaning potentially up to 20hours... (but I wouldn't reccomend 20 consecutive hours learning haskell...).
Wi-fi on, keyboard lights off, luminosity down at min (i hate bright displays, plus in a non day-light room still 0% was ok)

Joel

How was this notebook's battery life? It isn't mentioned in the article.

asus101

Hi, would you recommend this model or the UX303UB? I play games like Left 4 Dead 2 and Half Life (mostly shooting games from steam) and also, watch movies, anime and some school work too (like powerpoint). Which would be more suitable?
Do i need more storage or ram? The UB version has 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview