News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 17 7746 (2015) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, June 09, 2015, 06:54:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All hat and no cattle? Dell's heavyweight 17-inch machine with a classy aluminum casing looks good and provoke envious glances on the desk. However, Dell is restrained in terms of hardware. Will the luxury Inspiron nevertheless prove to be a rounded bundle?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-17-7746-2015-Notebook-Review.144300.0.html

usr

The panel is clearly not an IPS please correct the article as it is quite misleading. Whe have the following:
- Model string ending in TN
- Bad view angle from below
- Blue tint
A IPS panel would never fit that feature set.

usr

Also check: http://www.panelook.com/B173HTN01%20V1_AUO_17.3_LCM_overview_24679.html

Mannavard

Just recently i've bought this piece of s***. This is the worse laptop in the whole world!
The most annoying things in this stupid laptop:
1. Aweful TN matrix (in the shop they said that this s#it has an IPS matrix) now i can not give this s@it back cuz i live in sri lanka and i've bought it in Germany.
2. touch pad doesn't work in Windows 10
3. Wireless mouse (most useful features) doesn't work with Adobe CC products.
4. Aweful Nvidia video 845M (There are no proper drivers for W10 and in Adobe CC products it doesn't work properly.
5. Sound. With aimp and winamp and ALL medai players when i listen the music on background all the time music fades out and fades in. I've already switched off in W10 all sounds effects but this bug arises all the time and i want to throw this aluminium piece of crap from my balcony but i've paid for it 1300$.
5. True Color doesn't work in Windows 10

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview