News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI shows new notebook gaming dock for GS series

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2015, 04:07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new gaming dock will be much more compact than the previous model shown at CES 2015

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-shows-new-notebook-gaming-dock-for-GS-series.144295.0.html

René F

I just hope that they can keep the price down, it's predecessor was too expensive!

Rinnnn

Quote from: René F on June 06, 2015, 17:07:36
I just hope that they can keep the price down, it's predecessor was too expensive!
True. They should double that gaming dock as a laptop cooler as well.....

Good Value Mini Dock

Looks like good value for the Mini Dock at just $169!  There's a few things I think could be better though:
1) The laptop has to sit on the dock - it looks too high and at quite an extreme angle - might not be comfortable to use laptop keyboard.  Would have been better to just have a cable connect to the dock so you can use the laptop on a desk like normal.
2) Only a 330W adapter for the Mini Dock.  OK, most graphics cards are about 250W, but it would have been useful to have had a 660W adapter so an sli based single card could be used, or allowing for severe overclocking of a single card.

Kikimaru

Finally, a solution for a gaming dock that's better value & a better design than an additional mini-tower.
Hopefully, other manufacturers follow their lead.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview