News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 SM-T555 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2015, 06:24:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Understatement. Samsung's 9.7-inch Galaxy Tab A presents itself as ideal for use as an e-book reader, web-browsing device, and email machine with its screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels in a 4:3 format. However, the test proves that the quad-core android has a lot more to offer.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-9-7-SM-T555-Tablet-Review.142961.0.html

Earl Semones

Manual - Thanks for having such a fine, in depth evaluation of the Tab A.  Your discussion was head and shoulders above the many others that  I have reviewed.

Howard O

I also appreciate your detailed review.  This review combined with demo in store I took the plunge and bought one.  I'm normally and early adopter and normally buy the highest end devices, but you're right this is more than sufficient for eBook, eMagazine and surfing.

I'm surprised that you make no mention of the sPen.  It's integration with One Note and One Drive now make this tablet a Perfect PC Companion.  In fact, the reason I didnt buy the Tab S with much higher price tag and resolution is because there was no digitizer - and I cant understand why Samsung would include this on mid range tablet and exclude it from their highest offering - strange.

Most people have dissed this tablet for the "Low Resolution" but honestly for a 10 inch device the resolution is more than fine.

I love mine and batter life is awesome.

Ronnie Bell

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab A and although I'm not a connoisseur of tablets I however AM finding this one very pleasant to use I would recommend it to anybody that was looking for I mid price tablet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview