News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade Pro 2015 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2015, 08:25:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Needs sharpening. The 17.3-inch Razer Blade Pro has not seen a major revision since its reveal in 2011 and its age is starting to show. Is the attractive razor-thin form factor and unique Switchblade interface enough to convince the hardcore gaming crowd?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-Pro-2015-Notebook-Review.142136.0.html

money for nothing

A lot of money for a whole lotta nothing!  Pfff 960M laptop for $2100 along with a i7 CPU that is slower than that model should be and an SSD with poor write performance - you gonna buy it!?

Gabriel Porras

The laptop is just amazing, the best... The support the WORST!!!
If you have problems with your Razer Pro, as me that my battery get damaged, you simply can't buy the battery.
You need to send the Razer Pro to his headquarters and wait they return again it.
If you get a simply cable damaged the same.
Don't buy Razer products because if you have some problem you can't buy the replacement part.
Take care!!!!

Mikey Carnes

Hello,
I know this laptop and article are outdated, but I still have mine with16GB ram, which just isn't great for me but the GPU and other specs still do the job. Since the CPU in this model supports 32GB ram (says on the intel site),I was wondering if I can buy 2x16GB ddr3L memory and stick it in my blade pro.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview