News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Leon Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 13, 2015, 17:57:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Surprise bag. A quad-core SoC, high-speed LTE Internet alongside an NFC module, Android 5.0 and 8 GB of storage. This bundle, in form of the 4.5-inch LG Leon LGH340N, is officially available for just 149 Euros. Our report reveals how well the mid-range smartphone fares in real life.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Leon-Smartphone-Review.142311.0.html

Viorelu

I'm quite pleased with this phone, but I do have a problem. In camera-fv5 (or any other camera app. I've tried several), I cannot change the iso setting. It's there, it shows options up to 3200 (I don't think the phone's camera would be capable of this), but, no matter what I select, the options have no effect. I'm curious if I'm the only one with this problem.
P.S. I've updated the operating system with an update (version: V10c-226-01) that said "improved camera functionality" but the problem remains even after this update.

Robert J

Please don't buy this phone. I bought this to replace my LG L90 but switched back within a month. The phone is WAY TOO slow. I attempted contacting both LG and BestBuy (on the 15th day) and neither corporation will own up to selling me such trash. Please stay away! Never buying an LG phone again.

Chufe

I just got my Leon 4 days ago, and I really like it. It is much more responsive than my old LG phone. The Leon also has a really good antenna on it. All this is, of course, said within the context that I paid $100 for it. It is not a high end phone. I do not use it go play multi-player games. I do have apps like fb, IHeart, etc., and it works great for that. I definitely think I got a great phone without paying a fortune.

james flint

nice phone and it does everything except file management, which you cannot access at all. i. e. try to move pictures form sd card to internal memory. aint gonna happen. sd card doesnt show up in the computer when attached either. those are 2 seperate shortcomings

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview