News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Q302LA Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, April 14, 2015, 09:37:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The affordable convertible. For about $500, this Asus is both a decent tablet and notebook. Unfortunately, a lot of important corners had to be cut to bring this transformer to such an inexpensive level.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Q302LA-Convertible-Review.135479.0.html

unhappy purchase

This is the 3rd asus laptop I've been through.  Two of three have issues charging the battery.  That is, they power cord does not charge the battery.  That's all I've the patience to say.  I'll never purchase another Asus.

Mark Dewhurst

I have tried to upgrade to a SSD hard drive for faster performance, as I found using this as a laptop, the performance is pretty slow.
Alas! When I opened the case, the hard drive appears impossible to remove! Has anyone else had this problem? If you were able to upgrade this PC's hard drive I would welcome any pointers on how to deal with this.
I like everything else about this PC, but I'm very disappointed that what should be  an easy SSD upgrade is apparently "not allowed" by ASUS! Can anyone help?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview