News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2015, 07:59:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Quiet and cool. Lenovo's ThinkPad Yoga 11e is designed for schools, which means the device is pretty sturdy. Such a notebook should have long battery runtimes – but the Yoga 11e is only average in this category.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Yoga-11e-Notebook-Review.138821.0.html

Mauro

I purchased the second-hand computer, it came from another user but the Touch with the transition from Windows 8 to Windows 10 does not work (on the net they talk about a driver that cannot be updated) which is a shame, I find myself having an unusable touch screen. Can you give me some advice? alternatively, I would like to download Windows 8, but with what version did the computer come out? 8 or 8.1? thank you

JanN

Fantastic, what marketing can do: thousands of reviewers of Yoga-Notebooks all over the world repeat Lenovos fairy tale about 360 degree hinges,that actually are 180 degree hinges...;-)

JanN

Quote from: Mauro on February 21, 2020, 11:56:00I purchased the second-hand computer, it came from another user but the Touch with the transition from Windows 8 to Windows 10 does not work (on the net they talk about a driver that cannot be updated) which is a shame, I find myself having an unusable touch screen. Can you give me some advice? alternatively, I would like to download Windows 8, but with what version did the computer come out? 8 or 8.1? thank you
At least mine (gen5) runs perfect with touchscreen under Win10.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview