News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Envy 15 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2015, 04:33:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Allrounder. The Envy belongs to the all-rounders with a size of 15.6 inch. The computer does not lack processing performance. However, the display of the notebook is not convincing.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Envy-15-Notebook-Review.138164.0.html

Gavin

The specs for the latest UK model 15-ae015na  http://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=M1L91EA&opt=ABU&sel=NTB are quite compelling.  Has anyone has any hands on experience with this model, or an experience of the 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal Quad-HD+ UWVA anti-glare (3200 x 1800) display it employs.  I guess I am on the verge of purchase but I have not yet seen a single review of this exact model, and review above raises concerns about the screen.  I would be looking to use this laptop reasonably outside.  Thanks for any advice.

Ovidiu

1 star for this hp envy

I have one of these  too. man it is one of the worse laptops I have ever owned and believe me I had quite a few.
the screen is horrible, it reflects back so strongly it is impossible to work with it in any room that has any sort of light, white walls, etc.
even if I wear a white shirt it reflects back the while light and makes it really hard to read off of the screen. unbelievable, for me it looks like this laptop was designed without ANY user experience testing at all.
the mouse pad is too big, way too big, it basically stays in the way, I have almost no room for my hands to rest when I type, and I do not have huge hands I have normal size hands. again, unbelievable.
again, the mouse pas has problems, it lags, the single tap or double tap once in awhile (But frequent enough to ruin your experience) do not respond at all.
the fingerprint rreading device is mounted in the worse possible spot. I had to disable it cause I was teaching it quite often and that software associated with it was coming up interrupting me. wow... what can I say. again, no user experience testing at all.
there's other smaller... problems but just enough to make this laptop a total failure.
HP please wake up and start building again good laptops!
overall, I do not recommend any of these laptops, they simply SUCK.

Jennifer Roselyn

Got this hp envy 15 k laptop a week back...performance and look both are good ..battery backup of 4-4.5 hours. This laptop have really good performance and anti glare screen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview