News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro VN7-571G Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 19, 2015, 09:21:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Broadwell Nitro. The Aspire convinces in most exercises: It has plenty of computing and gaming performance but nevertheless manages long battery runtimes. The screen and input devices are also compelling. Shortcomings are found in the laptop's maintenance and upgrades options.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-V15-Nitro-VN7-571G-Notebook-Review.138155.0.html

olivier

I don't quite understand why reviewing an outdated model when the new Aspires with the 900 GPU are about to come out. :o

p charvet

@Oliver.

The 960m is basically the same part as the 860m with a very minor clock speed bump. Performance is only about very marginally better. The 970/980m are much better performers but I don't think they're coming to the Nitro range, though I could be wrong.

Bop

I have to ask, where can I buy this? I'm searching everywhere for this particular model (because all the others have terrible battery life) and I can't find it anywhere...

TrevorN

I have one of these, its nice EXCEPT it has the most unfuriating touchpad I think I've ever used. Forgot the beautiful touchpad experience of a Lenvo T series....this Acer has a terrible touchpad. When doing 2 finger scrolling, my fingers tend to skate in little bursts across the pad, because its ever so slightly rubbery which makes your fingers 'stick' rather than smoothly glide, and so your window has a bad scroll feel. Plus I still like to press the touchpad for left click rather than finger tap - and this touchpad's button press requires a force that feels like you could crack walnuts with.

PaulQ

Quote from: olivier on March 19, 2015, 15:26:27
I don't quite understand why reviewing an outdated model when the new Aspires with the 900 GPU are about to come out. :o
Then I am afraid that you will never understand anything.

Tracey

One oddity with this is that other reviews I've come across of the LP156WF6-SPB1 screen and computers with it say it has about 90% sRGB color space. Who's correct. Or do different screen numbers change over time?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview