News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2015, 08:55:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Multimedia central. Acer designed their Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20 to be a veritable home entertainment system. To that end, they equipped the 10-inch tablet with an HD display, a quad-core SoC and a Dolby sound system. Is the 200-Euro (~$225) Android device worth buying? Read our review to find out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Iconia-Tab-10-A3-A20-Tablet-Review.136265.0.html

Sharon Hirtle

There is no mention of the fact that the driver cannot be detected and or downloaded  on a Mac. computer.  This is a major feature that would have warned me not to buy this machine.

Also want to add that contacting help from Acer is like trying to reach a drug kingpin.

Really bad.  They changed their toll free number for Canada and never registered it on their site, but rather ask for $4 dollars for the privilege of being told the new number!!!  I guess I'm beginning to see the glass half empty side of life with this dud!  > >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview