News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Venue 8 7000 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2015, 09:09:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Successful Venue. Dell's Venue 8 7000 Android tablet combines a distinctive ultra-thin aluminum chassis, a 8.4-inch high-resolution OLED edge-to-edge display and a current generation Intel Atom processor into one sharp-looking package. It's also the first tablet to offer Intel's RealSense Snapshot Depth Camera. In our in-depth review we'll try to determine if this is one of those cases where style actually meets substance.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Venue-8-7000-Tablet-Review.135578.0.html

Chad

Thinking about switching from my iPad to this beast. Can't stand the locked down iOS anymore.

Can someone comment on the battery consumption during idle? One thing I really loved about my iPad is how I can leave it on the desk, not use it for 4 days, come back, and the battery drops like 1%, or sometimes not at all.

Lulu

I didn't have to charge it out of the box for about 3 days. The battery life is ridiculously awesome. I have only charged it once in the week I have had it and only to about 50%. Still running as I type this comment and listen to music.

Tamaz Gamkrelidze

Tamaz Gamkrelidze

Well, after one year of enjoying this tablet I have to confess - great device.
One HUGE drawback (and shame on you aftermarket companies) is that all (even DELL original) cases are piece of CRAP !
When you put this beauty into such case all the magic is gone forever...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview