News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Tab S8 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, January 29, 2015, 04:43:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Light as a feather. Lenovo's Tab S8 does not even weigh 300 grams but is quite a bargain. It offers a Full HD screen, an 8 megapixel camera, and front-facing speakers for 199 Euros. Discover whether Lenovo's tight calculation is also worthwhile for the customer in our review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Tab-S8-Tablet-Review.135139.0.html

YS

10 hours of Wifi surfing? I don't get it. Multiple reviews and user reports have complained about the short battery life on this, with some reporting as little as 3.5 hours of use. How did you get 10 hours?

Chris1942

I bought the LTE variant recently for $299. Absolute bargain! The display is even better than the iPad Mini 3 despite its higher res. Awesome display, great price, great performance, can actually make calls, yada yada. Only thing I don't like is the lack of auto brightness and the display is kinda dim at 50%. I only get 6+ hours of wifi browsing at most at higher brightness. But for the price I cannot complain. It's almost as good as the Galaxy Tab S 8.4, but the Tab S 8.4 is almost twice the price.

TKD

My first table & love it. I usually get 5 hrs from normal use, but with Wifi, BT, and GPS off, you can get a little more than 7 hrs. Also use battery x2 app or some other battery saving app to get you above number of hours consistently

Samael

My first tablet and a big win because I saw a lot of other devices... quite more expensive and stuff... and what? This "little flat helper" has a lot of power inselft. Btw, there is always a possibility to root the device (when it goes to it) and after that OC the CPU a little bit. I think +/- 400 MHz may be real what isn't a small amount if we are speaking about an Intel Atom 4 cores CPU with the max of 1.8 GHz... so going somewhere around 2.2 GHz... well...
All and all... I don't regret any penny spened on this machine...

David Swan

>:( >:( >:(
I was given the Tab S8 as a gift at Xmas. When the thing is running, I found it superb. However, there appears to be a major problem with these. Mine has expired for the 2nd time. After charging it up (switched off), it again is dead. Just refuses to come to life. When it packed up first time, my wife returned it to PC World to be met with "Oh another one". Its obviously some fundamental poor design somewhere causing these units to go down. So please be warned. Great when it works, BUT

Mark newman

I've just got hold of this S8 and can't fault it, now been listening to my favorite's on youtube and surfing net and using Facebook for the last 5 hrs and battery only down to 57% great bit of kit fot the money, graphics supurb on Eurosport, very happy.

Jems Smith

The Lenovo S8 Tablet respond quickly as it has 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Quad Core processor and 2 GB RAM. It comes in  slim and attractive design. For more info click here http://amzn.to/1gk3ysj

RV RAJU

Mine is s8 50lc and am not able to set the custom manual equalizer settings as I want,  they are falling down to flat at 12db,,,so how to solve it? .
The battery backup is terrible,,,, practically 2 hours only,,, can we expect it's improvement by lollipop update? ,,, it's not released so far from  Lenovo.

Stewards8888

This tablet comes in ebony color in very stylish look. If we talk about its features then it has 1.86 GHz Intel Atom Z3745 quad core processor, 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8-inch IPS Display, Wi-Fi Enabled and many others. I am using this tablet and really impress with it. For other details click this link http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-s8-50f/p/itmecgmeggyepnpg?affid=sandeepsem

Ateeb Ahmed

I am from PAKISTAN.I purchase this tab some days ago,and i also have upgrade of lollipop on it(LTE Model).same features as listed above,still no problem seen by me,everything is smooth just like excellent.there is a little problem with small battery but a power bank can eliminate the fact!!
Thanks to lenovo :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview