News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iBuyPower Chimera CX-9 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, January 19, 2015, 10:44:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Orange is the new black. Is the distinctive design and lucent orange color enough for the Chimera to stand out in the crowded mobile gaming space? We dig deeper to find that this is more than just a flashy chassis.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/iBuyPower-Chimera-CX-9-Notebook-Review.134436.0.html

Kelsey

My boyfriend's Chimera CX-9 Notebook lasted approx.. 1 year. He's not the kind of gamer that over uses systems. He treats them like they are his world.

And it blew up. When I say it blew up, I mean that flames and smoke billowed out of the charging pin. He took off everything connected to it, and finally grabbed the charging pin. Upon touching it the plastic melted into his thumb and burned through. It also gave him quite a shock. Took it to a local repair guy; and it's toast. Actually toast. Everything in it is black. There's melted plastic and warped transistors on the motherboard.

Tried to get at least some form of decency or help from the iBuyPower team, and they gave us nada, because his one year warranty ended one week before this happened. 0 stars all over.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview