News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire R13 R7-371T-779K Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2014, 10:11:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer's All-in-One. Notebook, tablet or All-in-One PC, the Acer R13 meets almost all the requirements. Thanks to the new hinges that are called Ezel Aero Hinges, the device can be used in many operating modes and is also really fast with its two turbo SSDs in a RAID 0 configuration as well as Intel's i7 processor.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-R13-R7-371T-779K-Convertible-Review.132523.0.html

Zaur

If you turn on the "Dolby digital plus" option (seearch in programs),
the sound in amazing!!!
Check it out!

Stefan

Hllo,
Perhaps I am missing something, but why is this display marked as non-glossy... ??
Does it have some sort of antireflective cover, because there seem to be reflections visible on the provided photos.
How it can be non-glossy display, when it is covered woth (Gorila) glass?

Peter Wijono

Where are the pictures of the inside ? The RAM ? The SSD ? Why nobody ever disassebled or teardown to take a look at e inside?

rawr

i opened mine. There's 2 m.2 2280 ssds, easily replaceable. Battery looks pretty easy to replace too. Also wifi card looks easy to replace. Otherwise, everything else is soldered onto motherboard.

David C

yoga 3 pro should use core M, the battery life information isn't correct.

yang

battery life of this machine is wrong
model:AC14B8K-3220mAh, 48Wh, 15.2V, 4 Cell.

Peter Wijono

I have been looking for articles on how to clone the Raid 0 ssd in R13. How to to self-upgrade from 128+128Gb, to 512 + 512Gb ? Many thanks.

sirkiwi

user-31

The author, please check more carefully when you clain a notebook is with IPS panel. This is the worse panel in years, certainly no IPS, it is worse than TN. Acer are very stupid to use this panel. Probably a VA panel. Makes me want to immediately sell this. I bought this because of your incorrect information and now wonder whom to sell this.

People, dont buy this. It has an awful panel.

topik

This notebook is terrible. The touchpad is not precise and there is a lag between moving a finger and cursor movement (seems like a large dead zone or something). But the worst part is keyboard - there is a whole thread on this topic on acer forums. It sometimes doesn't recognize a keystroke or it doubles the letter. And it gets worse over time - I have to send mine for keyboard replacement the second time. Also you cannot disable Intel Display Power Saving feature permanently which is pretty annoying. So definitely not worth the price. I'm selling mine and getting a Dell or Asus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview