News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Test HP Envy x2 15-c000ng Convertible

Started by Redaktion, December 04, 2014, 13:54:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lüfterlos. HPs 15,6-Zoll-Convertible will mit einem sparsamen Prozessor aus Intels neuer Broadwell Serie punkten, der einen lüfterlosen Betrieb des Envy ermöglicht. Dazu gesellen sich ein Full-HD-IPS-Bildschirm und gute Akkulaufzeiten.

http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-HP-Envy-x2-15-c000ng-Convertible.130835.0.html

Balu27

Laut HP Support ist der Akku austauschbar (führt zu Garantieverlust).
Kann man auch den Arbeitsspeicher aufrüsten?

PeterS1

Der Arbeitsspeicher ist soweit ich weiß fest auf der Platine verlötet und nicht wechselbar.
Mich würde interessieren, ob sich die HDD tauschen lässt, denn ideal wäre das Teil mit SSD. Ich habe das o.g. Modell seit einer Woche und binsoweit recht zufrieden. Ein USB Port mehr wäre nett. Leider ist auch der Digitizer-Stift noch nicht verfügbar...

dsb

Habs mal aufgemacht, ne SSD passt vom Platz her rein (meine Samsung).
Aber die SSD-Anschlüsse der Platte habe ich noch nie vorher gesehen. Ich finde auch keinen Adapter dafür !?

MXKTB

Laut HP handelt es sich hier um einen ZIF-Anschluss, also keine handelsübliche SATA-Platte

http://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c04447459

promediax

Hi Guys

I have been looking for days for a solution to put a ssd in.
After 3 days of intensive googling I finaly found what I was looking for.
Adapter for ssd with the wird plug we have.
I ordered it today from the US so it will take a while before I get it.
I also ordered a asata ssd (Samsung 850 evo msata ssd 250gb) to use.
I will report how it went.
Here is the link.
http://eshop.sintech.cn/msata-ssd-as-wd-blue-ultraslim-sata3-hdd-wd5000mpck-sff8784-p-1082.html
you can pay by PayPal.
Hope this is a help for those pisst off with the slow hard drive.

promediax

Hi Guys

I have been looking for days for a solution to put a ssd in.
After 3 days of intensive googling I finaly found what I was looking for.
Adapter for ssd with the wird plug we have.
I ordered it today from the US so it will take a while before I get it.
I also ordered a asata ssd (Samsung 850 evo msata ssd 250gb) to use.
I will report how it went.
Here is the link.
http://eshop.sintech.cn/msata-ssd-as-wd-blue-ultraslim-sata3-hdd-wd5000mpck-sff8784-p-1082.html
you can pay by PayPal.
Hope this is a help for those pisst off with the slow hard drive.
Sorry this is the right E-mail

Ron999

Thanks for the link to the adapter Promediax. I have ordered one and also an 850 EVO mSATA. Please do post how you make out, I will do same.

How are you planning to load the OS on to the new drive? I'm thinking of doing a backup image to a USB drive with Comodo Backup or ToDo backup, then creating a bootable recovery flash drive, install the 850 EVO, and then boot off the flash drive and restore from the image.

Ron999

Duh, just create and use the recovery media.

(Forgot about the recovery media, it's been a long time since I had a new PC with recovery media)

promediax

Maybe I will leave out the recovery and do a clean install as there is to much crap on there.
The serial number is put in automaticaly from the mainboard anyway so I will use an external dvd.

Ron999

I'm thinking maybe I'll put the Windows 10 preview on it.

promediax

As we are talking about win 10 we will get a free uprade, and have one year time to instal it. After the year is over we will have to buy it even by a reinstall.
workaround is to upgrade a fresh instalion of win 8 with updates installed, no programs or junk.
Then make with Acronis a Recovery Back up.
Wich means that when you restore this recovery it will already be activated. So Microsoft does not even know that you reinstalled it.
saves about 100 bucks.

promediax

Hi Guys.
I have recieved and installed the Adapter and ssd.
Installed win8 with DVD and Drivers with Usb stick.
Wow it's amazingly fast I don't think My Benchmark is correct but it's dam fast.
showing up as 2200mbs read and write and 0.030ms

Ron999

Congratulations on your success! I've gotten the parts but haven't had the time yet. Is there anything special I should look out for or any tips you can give?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview