News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion 10-k000ng x2 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, December 02, 2014, 09:05:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Netbook alternative? HP includes a dockable keyboard for its Pavilion so that it can be used for more than just a media and browsing station. An economic quad-core processor provides the necessary computing power, and the battery life is also decent. HP demands about 250 Euros for the device.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-10-k000ng-x2-Tablet-Review.130977.0.html

IamCORROSIVE

I have this tablet and I must say it is a great value. I was able to get it on sale and for the price I paid, you can't compare this to anything in its price range. As a tablet, the front facing speakers work great. The keyboard is not bad to type on (better than the T100 IMO). All in all, its a great package. My only complaint is the build quality. You get what you pay for, but I feel that HP could have done a little better, namely with the shiny speaker covers that tend to get scuffed up VERY quickly.

Jose

I own this one too, and I can confirm it is the best 2 in 1 device out there for its price range.
The ability of openning screen angle in any position is unique and only see on surface pro 3, contrast screen is fantastic, and is the only one with full size USB conector directly on tablet, again, only see on surface pro 3. For about 300€, I consider it a bargain. 8)

Naveed Ahmed

This review seems to be a very long one. For those of you who feel bored looking at this long technically-detailed review, you might find this one a briefly detailed one about HP Pavilion X2 (2015).
http://naveedahmed624.hubpages.com/hub/HP-Pavilion-X2-2015-review

John Tortuman

I want to place order for HP Pavilion 10-k000ng x2 Tablet.
I am in Nigeria Lagos.
The price
And delivery date please.
Thanks
Waiting go your response.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview