News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15-3531 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, November 24, 2014, 06:10:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cutting Corners. A new day, a new notebook with Bing Windows. This low-price model has no fan and offers good battery life. On the inside, not surprisingly, the laptop has an Intel Bay Trail CPU.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-3531-Notebook-Review.130312.0.html

Curt Vaughan

This is a good, cheap laptop which performs quite well with Linux OS installed. I installed LinuxMint XFCE as my primary distro, and LinuxMint Mate as a secondary boot, each distro allocated around 250 GB. It runs very cool compared to my 4 year old Dell Mini-10 netbook (also now running Linux). CPU temps run between 40 and 47 degrees C. I did not test the machine with its pre-installed Windows 8.1 OS, as I was pre-warned of an excessive amount of 3rd party bloatware accompanying the Windows distribution. Performance issues only arize when I try to run Virtualbox VMs. More memory and a faster hard drive would be helpful for that.  Oversall, a good value for the money and with OS tweaking.

sujith

sir,   
        i wil purchase this model.  in this model how to install ubundu  with windows
8 .that is i will need dual booting. dual booting is possible to this model.and also one thing  possible to change windows 8 to win 7 how? plse give replay fastly. thanks

Rey

I use this laptop frequently, it has mouse pad gestures preset and it will most likely p*** you off until you find out what gesture does what. The deformation on the keyboard will have no issue at first, until after 6 months use I noticed it wouldn't register keys if you typed too quickly.

Phoebe

I noticed that when I hit the space bar, I have to be near the center or far left in order for it to be consistent, otherwise it won't space. It also fails to register some keys when typing.

Nasir

dell is making worst product, i purchase a laptop from dell store but it seems they have provided me a refurbished laptop in the price of new. Just after the use within three months its core hardware ( Mother board, hard disk) become start dying, even though they replaced, one or other thing is not working. now wifi is not working and some of the key are not functional. what else is required to say that you are selling garbage

daniel kirchner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview