News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (10.1 inch/Wi-Fi/1050F) Review

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2014, 05:13:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ergonomic acrobat. This tablet can literally be hung up on a nail. The most striking feature of the new, affordable Yoga scion is doubtless its flexible stand that proved extremely handy in the test, although it also increases the weight. Our report will, of course, closely examine the technical aspects, screen, connectivity, and battery life.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Tablet-2-10-1-inch-Wi-Fi-1050F-Review.130247.0.html

alleineforever

I agree with you, the table is good, good screen, sound, design, but as you say lacks in software, the touchscreen fails, one thing I specially hate is the RAM gestion, many times the apps close, apps like Spotify, Viral, or even when I am downloading something with the browser, the browser close and the download as well (like an iPad), I have the latest update so I hope when Lollipop arrives this problems be solved.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview