News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Envy x2-j001ng Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2014, 05:43:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Broadwell, the second. Following the Yoga 3, HP's Envy x2 is one of the first devices in the market that is based on Intel's new Broadwell technology. HP has created a convertible with multimedia mannerisms, not least due to the installed Beats Audio speakers. Our test will uncover other talents of the Envy x2.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Envy-x2-j001ng-Convertible-Review.130223.0.html

Sid

I actually can't completely understand the final weighted rating parameters and conclusion.  If I need to go by the final rating of 77%, I will easily skip it out for something like surface pro or other 80+% tablets, but after seeing conclusion, which states that it is a versatile and good all rounder, I might as well be confused, what is actually good ? And the bad ratings for connectivity s understandable for a normal notebook, but if we see it in hybrid scenario, the standalone connectivity is actually good for end user.   

duzenko

It's a pity you have not measured neither display color range nor battery life when playing video

Mikhail

Jeff

Why only give 70% score to the audio section?  Sounds like this is one of the better parts of the machine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview