News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

No. 1 Vphone I6 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2014, 06:25:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The clone wars. An iPhone 6 for less than $150? Certainly too good to be true, of course. However, you'd be surprised at what this Vphone I6 clone does right for such an inexpensive and ambitious device.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/No-1-Vphone-I6-Smartphone-Review.129285.0.html

sidpx

Sid

Is notebook check reducing the quality of reviewed devices ? I mean, subjectively speaking, this review seems like pages of sarcasm and mockery at it's best.

Allen.Ngo

Quote from: Sid on November 06, 2014, 14:23:38
Is notebook check reducing the quality of reviewed devices ? I mean, subjectively speaking, this review seems like pages of sarcasm and mockery at it's best.

hi Sid,

That was certainly not the intention of my review. The message I was going for is that the Vphone is ultimately a "you get what you pay for" device with attractive hardware and problematic software. Hopefully my conclusion reflects that sentiment.

Claudio Garcia

I just recive my vphone i6 from 1949 deal. The phone looks pretty nice but the battery runs out in less than 2 hours. Another issue I urgent need help. The phone locks with the power botton but wont unlock back. The screen will keep black even if it seems to be turn on. I have to press and hold power botton until it restart. Please help. This phone supose to be a christmas gift for my dougther but it does not work properly. In think the screen turns black but it wont go to a stand by mode, thats why the battery drains so fast.

Allen.Ngo

hi Garcia,

I have not experienced that particular issue with the vphone, though it sounds unsurprising given the poor software. It may be worth trying to return the device if it is defective.

tichi

You can say that it is a gta v special edition, everyone will want it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview