News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP 250 G3 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, November 03, 2014, 06:56:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's got the basics. The HP 250 G3 is a 15.6-inch notebook currently priced at just 270 Euros (~345 USD). Did HP really just slim down their device where there was beef to spare, or did their frugal measures cross the line?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-250-G3-Notebook-Review.129284.0.html

Rio_Zxe

i got the HP G3 with pentium n3530, it's quite nice for basic use, there is no fan and it's fantastic for the absence of noise.... but i admit the HDD is quite loud during heavy operations, battery life is not sensational, good keyboard, DVD burner OK, decent screen, and it never goes hot even after playing (on low details) some videogames for a couple of hours... well don't buy this notebook for gaming, i play softly and only few videogames at least 6 years old run fluently on low details, this is an intelligent machine for home office and watching HD videos, bye

abdul

i got the same lap top HP 250 g3 from one of the retail store. yes the hard drive does make some noise but the lap top freezes to much. i only use the lap top for word and other office application, watch movies and it freezes. the hard drive light on the device doesnt blink its just lights up when it freezes. happens alot when using the internet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview