News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire E5-571G-536E Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 02, 2014, 09:07:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Solid total package. Acer introduces it Aspire E5-571G as an all-round laptop that includes a dedicated Nvidia graphics card and Intel Core i5 processor. However, hardware is not everything in this category - it very much depends on performance and quality. Has Acer created a successful combination for 700 Euros? Find out in the following report.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-E5-571G-536E-Notebook-Review.125157.0.html

San

:D Got mine yesterday. It's real good. Thanks for the review.

Ivan D.

Really good laptop for its money but there's also another version of it which I got - Acer E5-571G-5566 which has 1 extra TB of HDD, a glossy display which I think that is better because of the better colours but the con is that it has 6 GBs of ram which isn't that big of a problem actually because it can still handle modern games very well. It costs around the same price as this one. Also, working with this laptop outside isn't that big of a problem if it's not in a very bright area where the sun shines directly. Overall, I'm very pleased with this laptop and I recommend it.

Marco Mendonça

Andre Dionisio

Going to buy a a i7-4510U Acer notebook in a week.
The notebook looks really ugly and I'm quite sure will heat up to the point that I wont be capable of using the keyboard.

I would had been cool if you guys had made a better review about the sound.
I can see an amazing explaination on the display but the sound is almost completly ignored on the review...

Well. Hoping for the best.

Chirag

Hi,
Good review!
I bought similar model of Acer in April-15 named E5-571G-76XS. Which has i7-4510U processor with 12 GB ddr3 ram and a glossy display at 54000 INR with extended 3 years warranty.
Wel, sounds great in configuration and works superb so far.
Only problem is many times the disk usage fluctuate around 100% which makes the tasks laggy and makes it slower.
I Tried different ways to control that and finally it works smoothly.

With this budget this is the best model available with power pack performance!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview