News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire V3-111P-P06A Notebook Review Update

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2014, 05:40:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Quiet with stamina. The 11.6 inch Aspire V3-111P notebook delivers a quad core processor, a very good keyboard and a very long battery life. So, the small computer is ideal as a mobile type-writer which has got stamina.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-V3-111P-P06A-Notebook-Review-Update.125102.0.html

MH

Genuinely the worst pc I have ever had, frankly slower than the old BBC I bought my kids twenty two years ago.
Battery life, unlike the reviewed, is dismal, I have other Acer products, phone/tablet, which are excellent however, save yourself problems I experienced and purchase another device.
Touch screen was slow, noise, for a fan less device was quite high, connectivity poor when moving between hot spots.
Genuinely sorry for poor review but, as above, no trouble with Acer, just this one/

Maxpaxmaster

For me too, the worst computer i've had relatively speaking. Touchpad broke after a month with a jumping arrow, had to use a mouse after that, plastic casing with zero sturdyness, charger stopped working after a couple of months and then the battery died so i had to use a universal charger all the time. Garbage!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview