News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo A10 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2014, 09:15:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thin, bright, and inexpensive. The A10 manages to combine a large 10.1-inch IPS panel with a bright backlight, light weight, mainstream SoC, and a thin bezel with a future update to Android 4.4 KitKat - all for $250. We find out what's the catch to this low-cost, yet attractive consumer tablet from Lenovo.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-A10-Tablet-Review.121907.0.html

Dennis Mensah

karimhasson

I hv this tab
but I hv a problem
while using the tab in horizontal position , if I suddenly make it vertically , the screen gets black and I must move it again to get it turned on

how I can cancel that?

Sandy Smith

Have not been able to pick up e-mails  for 8 days and screen now showing "Internal Error"
What can I do, Please???????

Perla

Does anyone know if theirs a cable that connects from the tablet to the TV? I'm looking for the HDMI cable and others to connect to see videos on the TV. The tablet I'm using is a Lenovo A7600-F and I don't know what type of cable is possible to use for the connection of the TV.

PepePerez

Oh my God !!!!

Read, read, read !!!

Are you able to reading and understanding a text?

>:(

Azz

Quote from: Perla on April 14, 2015, 23:26:43
Does anyone know if theirs a cable that connects from the tablet to the TV? I'm looking for the HDMI cable and others to connect to see videos on the TV. The tablet I'm using is a Lenovo A7600-F and I don't know what type of cable is possible to use for the connection of the TV.
You could try a misco usb to hdmi adapter cable not sure if it will work though.

Azz

Quote from: PepePerez on July 30, 2015, 12:38:16
Oh my God !!!!

Read, read, read !!!

Are you able to reading and understanding a text?

>:(

are you?
the question was a valid question. there are cables that will connect the A10 to a TV.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview