News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GP60-2PEi585 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, June 18, 2014, 10:00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Semi gamer. MSI equipped the new allrounder of the GP series with powerful hardware for a relatively cheap price again. A mid-range graphics card from Nvidia and a Core i5 dual core CPU from Intel are incorporated. Are Maxwell graphics and Haswell processor a good combination?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GP60-2PEi585-Notebook-Review.118846.0.html

Josh

thanks for a brillianr review i have just ordered this laptop for 600 euros so i hope i made the rite choice as a casual gamer :)

Jorge Lopez

Complete and brilliant review. Thanks and thank again. Did you hear about some problem in this notebook (some problem like the 2007/2008 problem of the hp pavillion, the chip of the card graphics)   (if you can please copy the answer to [email protected])

Miguel Almeida

I had a lenovo y510p (i5) and I definitely changed it for an Msi gp60 2pe (i7) because the WiFi of lenovo is just annoying (always losing connection) and the battery life is definitely poor (runs out fast).

montorez

hi

which laptop would have better full-hd screen?

MSI GP60
MSI GE60
ASUS N56JN-DM119H

greeting

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview