News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenbook UX32LN-R4053H Ultrabook Review

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2014, 09:29:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gaming to go. Haswell CPU and Maxwell graphics card make it possible: The UX32LN combines the performance of a fast multimedia laptop with the mobility and elegance of an Ultrabook. Equipped with a great IPS display and opulent storage equipment you get a convincing package, which is actually available for a reasonable price.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX32LN-R4053H-Ultrabook-Review.118273.0.html

rdack

The power consumption is impressive. I would jump after this Ultrabook, if it would have an mSata connector near the regular HDD connector. Could it take 9.5mm drives or only 7mm?

grim

ASUS is after mine own heart with this machine ;)
Impressive hardware and quality for the price. ASUS almost always gets it right.

Kullman

Long before Asus launched the UX32VD, the Acer Aspire 3830TG packed a i5-2410M and a Geforce GT 540M on a 13,3" chasis (1,89 Kg.)

andario

I haven´t been this excited about a laptop in a long time. The specs are great, the price unusually good.. and a matte screen!!

_Drake_

Quote from: Kullman on June 11, 2014, 16:42:23
Long before Asus launched the UX32VD, the Acer Aspire 3830TG packed a i5-2410M and a Geforce GT 540M on a 13,3" chasis (1,89 Kg.)

And before that Sony did it with the vpcz1 (i7 640m / GT330m) on a 1.3 kg chassis including a 1080p screen.

Julius

The predecessor, UX32VD, very often had a much annoying problem of really noisy fans (just read: http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus/687758-asus-ux32a-fan-goes-off-off.html). I had the problem too, but 'great' and 'qualified' ASUS service denied it completely despite of the issue was absolutely clear. UX32LN has mostly the same structure, so I really doubt they solve it. Be aware of that!

ahem

Does anyone know when this ultrabook is available in the US? Excited to get it.

DiCTAT0R

I downloaded .icm profile from article and calculate intersection gamut of display with sRGB and AdobeRGB color spaces, results 88.8% sRGB and 64.89% AdobeRGB (in article 78% sRGB and 58% AdobeRGB).

Till Schönborn

Maybe your tool compared the size of the color spaces (which would be incorrect)? This could explain your higher values. As you can see in the screenshots in the article, there are some parts of the UX32LN colorspace, that are outside the sRGB/AdobeRGB space.

mathieu

Is somebody know when it will be available outside germany ? (with an azerty keyboard)

Vaniax

Hi,

I recently heard that this notebook has some problems with a small delay in the touchpad. Is that a very noticeable problem and when yes, is there a chance that this will be fixed by a driver update?

Thanks for your anwsers.

marcomata

Where can I buy this in Germany. Will they ever sell it again?

Ceyhun

Hello,

I use Asus UX32LN. Battery dies in 3-4 hours. Wifi on, %70 Brightness.
I do not think product specification about battery life is correct.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview