News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Update HP ZBook 15 DreamColor Workstation

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2014, 07:47:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Color master. The HP ZBook 15 mobile workstation is available in a variety of configurations. The first version we reviewed already proved itself in our battery of tests. Now we turn our sights to a configuration with a high-intensity DreamColor display and a speedy Nvidia Quadro K2100M graphics card. What can you expect from this combination? Read our update to find out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Update-HP-ZBook-15-DreamColor-Workstation.112327.0.html

Richard

'connected via a 128 MHz wide memory bus', surely you mean 128-bit?

Angeltek

Unfortunately for most people outside of the USA the DreamColor display is ONLY available on selected pre-built ZBook 15 units, and the custom build options (to specify the panel as an upgrade) are only for customers in the USA.

In the UK that means it is only available on the ENTRY LEVEL unit with the i7-4600M Dual Core CPU.  So buyers wanting the most expensive and highest powered units are denied the best display panel - a totally perverse use of market segmentation IMHO  >:(

PeterA

Can I ask what tool you used to perform the calibration. I don't see how to access the screenshots you posted in the HP Mobil Display Assistant. Also, I'm trying without success to find a reviewer that actually compared the Full HD with the Dreamcolor display.

Gabriele

Just some update on the post.
Is possible to find a 3k monitor for this model and the quadro m2000m from the G3 and upgrade the machine with few hundreds dollars.
I used in this setup for working in 3d and is still a great machine.
Hope can be usefull.

ranfart

Just some update on the post.
Is possible to find a 3k monitor for this model and the quadro m2000m from the G3 and upgrade the machine with few hundreds dollars.
I used in this setup for working in 3d and is still a great machine.
Hope can be usefull.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview