News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Update HP ProBook 450 G1 E9Y58EA Notebook

Started by Redaktion, February 25, 2014, 07:40:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Haswell update. The combination of a high-performance Core i7 quad-core processor, matte screen, and Windows 7/8 Professional already indicates that the Probook 450 G1 wants to be a work machine. HP aims at both professional and private users at the same time. However, the company demands just under 800 Euros for the laptop. Our test report reveals whether the device is worth its money.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Update-HP-ProBook-450-G1-E9Y58EA-Notebook.112013.0.html

Maitralain

Very nice laptop !
I bought it 3 years ago and when I unboxed it, I was really suprise by the quality of build of this computer.

Pros :
Very good CPU : i7 4702MQ,
Good graphic card : ATI Radeon,
Build quality,
Weight,
Features,
Battery lifespan (about 7 Hours).

Cons :
Low screen resolution,
Button to open the DVD tray is a bit weird,
Frame of the screen is a bit fragile, especially if you have to close / open the lid of the computer several times in the day,
No backlit keyboard.

I'm a developer and I chose this computer because this one was affordable in this range (Professional Laptop) and the specs was very interesting.
Even today, this computer fulfil the different taks for programming, photos and gamming.
I got just one issue with this computer, sometimes the BIOS doesn't detect if the fan is running or not, therefore I got a message that warmed me, then I left windows starting.

Finally, from my experience and my point of view, this computer worth its money.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview