News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Update HP ProBook 470 G1 E9Y75EA Notebook

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2014, 07:26:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Now featuring Haswell. HP's Probook 470 is an office laptop for both the private and professional field. Its price range of approx. 700 Euros, and the installed hardware also makes the device interesting for users who want to replace their desktop PC at home with a 17.3 inch laptop. Our test report reveals whether the laptop is convincing.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Update-HP-ProBook-470-G1-E9Y75EA-Notebook.111812.0.html

NeverHPAgain

Bought an HP Envy 15... Dust started to collect between glass and LCD panel... took it to warranty... "Sorry sir, we do not cover this, this is clearly you using it in wrong environments"... After much debate, second reason comes out "We cannot replace this since it would require us to exchange the whole Lid"... "How the hell is that my problem, a supposedly tight sealed component of yours is not in fact tight sealed, and so much dust got in its clearly visible. Hampering the function and utility of the screen. I don't care if you need to replace it or clean out the dust, I just want my screen clean off this 2000 dollar computer 4 months in."... They repeated the later reason as if its a reason... please guys, NEVER EVER BUY HP.

NeverHPAgain

Oh, they also cut my warranty 3 months short after my complain without my notice or consent on their system. I know because the Envy comes with a program that can check warranty status on HP's database. I am too busy to sue them, nor do I think its worth my time. After the warranty expired, the dust got so unbearable I researched and researched on how to fix it... turns out the supposedly tight sealed LCD unit can be disassembled. Thin knife in the corner and pry, its held on by simple plastic clips despite it being the appearance of one piece. Open and blow air, dust gone. NEVER BUY HP, take my warning.

yourasucker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview