News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell Inspiron 15-7537 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, November 04, 2013, 06:26:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Long-lasting all-rounder. An economic Core i7 processor and a dedicated Nvidia GPU, topped with a lot of storage and wrapped up in an elegant aluminum casing - this is the recipe for a versatile and high-performance multimedia laptop. But is it enough to justify the ambitious price of almost 1200 euros?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Dell-Inspiron-15-7537-Notebook.104976.0.html

Like this One

A very pretty & very usable laptop - I like this one!  Not outrageously expensive either.

Jelle

I have problems with the WiFi reception, I only get 5-15 Mbps download-speed where I get 35-45 on other laptops in the same living room which is close to the router. Any idea how I can fix this?

Till Schönborn

TJ

If you have wifi issues, abandon hope and send the laptop back. If there's anything that is to be learned form such issues, it's that they never get properly fixed and both Intel and Laptop Producers act as if they don't know what's happening.

Ayush

i have purchased this laptop. Since this laptop has no DVD drive how do i install games

Till Schönborn

Antonio Imperatrice

I have a question for those who tested this notebook: in the viewing angles image it seems that colors aren't saturated or vivid, is it a problem of the photo or they are really so faded? Apart from the bad RGB graph coverage, photos look natural?
You said it's not suitable for photo applications due to the restricted color gamut, is it a noticeable lack?  Thanks a lot!!!

MichM

Do you know if it's possible to replace the qwertz keaboard with a qwerty?

Till Schönborn

Quote from: Antonio Imperatrice on November 09, 2013, 16:19:42
I have a question for those who tested this notebook: in the viewing angles image it seems that colors aren't saturated or vivid, is it a problem of the photo or they are really so faded? Apart from the bad RGB graph coverage, photos look natural?

That's just on the photo. Colors are much more vivid in reality.

Quote from: Antonio Imperatrice on November 09, 2013, 16:19:42You said it's not suitable for photo applications due to the restricted color gamut, is it a noticeable lack?  Thanks a lot!!!

That was just a reference to professional users of photoshop etc. No problem for a normal user. :)

Till Schönborn

Quote from: MichM on November 09, 2013, 19:16:09
Do you know if it's possible to replace the qwertz keaboard with a qwerty?

I suspect this should be possible. However, you have to ask Dell for such a keyboard.

Al

Hi
thanks for the nice review as always; I have some concerns about the wifi sensitivity: how unsensititive is it in practice? I mean, if  in my house I'm always in a 3 to 12 meters range from my router (with zero to 2 walls inbetween) would I notice this as a problem?

Serwei

Was at my local shop, and I saw this as a near-identical clone of the Asus N550JV. Similar priced, the Asus had a blu-ray and IPS display.
But what really hit me was that the two looked like clones, even down to the trackpad.

Eddy_08

is it this laptop good for watch film and video such as 1080 full HD? I love to watch video and also use it for social media?  uh! finally  I'm studying the media and film, so is it good enough to use for edit video and photo such as Photoshop etc? thank you very much :)   

Jerry

Guys beware!!1 i fell for this one!!
This laptop is really amazing when it comes to its looks and configuration.. But the wifi just doesn't work.. its worse than my 2004 manufactured old phone. Just have a look at the dell forum.. and look at how horrible the dell service is..

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/p/19532210/20487886.aspx#20487886

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/network-internet-wireless/f/3324/p/19530048/20487818.aspx#20487818

think twice before you buy this one...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview