News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Huawei Ascend G700 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2013, 06:39:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Low-Budget-Bolide. The Chinese manufacturer wants to score with a quad-core chip, a large HD screen and a low price. Moreover, the smartphone can manage two SIM cards at the same time and in terms of equipment it surpasses most of the devices in the same price range. We have tested wheter the device is worth the price.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Huawei-Ascend-G700-Smartphone.104731.0.html

Ellyboy

Please advise my G700 too slow for web browsing especially play store.

shuaib

Manny

Quote from: Ellyboy on February 05, 2014, 07:54:41
Please advise my G700 too slow for web browsing especially play store.

I Agree. Any suggestion to improve upon?

mikky

am about to buy this phone but have not seen a better phone as this around its price range. please if there is any could you reply. thanks.

John

My Huawei G700 normally works on the web.
I use Wi-Fi 802.11n and have no problems.
You can always change your browser to Dolphin or another.
I'm very happy with this Huawei G700 only expects the Huawei upgrading to KITKAT.

If your G700 is slow. You can install the Clean Master program of Cheetah Mobile.
... or restore the original installation.

mike hawkins

Hey friends, i am using Huawei Ascend G 700 from last month ... really it has amazing features and enhances overall experiences such as gaming, browsing and visual experience. It comes with an unique design which makes it better than other smart phone. If you want to know more about this please click on this link http://tinyurl.com/pfvxvpq

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview