News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Toshiba Satellite L50-A-10Q Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 09, 2013, 06:24:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

High-gloss all-rounder. The Satellite L50 wants to be a powerful all-rounder notebook for home use. With an up-to-date Core i7 and Kepler graphics, Toshiba starts off with a solid foundation. The machine also has a huge hard drive capacity and a DVD burner. But after all is said and done, is the all-rounder a persuasive offer? Read our review to find out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-L50-A-10Q-Notebook.101183.0.html

NadiaAlex

I'm not an expert in computers and read different reviews, however this was the most helpful with real information. In any case maybe you can give me a tip for my decision and with my past experiences.
I use computer to do graphical work, 3d and post production. I have a workstation, however I want a laptop for when i go on holidays or to a nice coffee shop to do some extra work.
I have had an Asus 6 years ago which lasted a year (disapointment). Then I bought a Toshiba that I still use, but not for work anymore, plastic broke with the over heating of the renders, however it was a war machine I must say for the intensive rendering I gave to it.
I have now decided to buy a new one.
They have similar specifications:
ASUS R505CB-XX454H
Toshiba Satellite L50-A-16H

Although I prefer the Toshibe processor, I read that it's all still made of plastic which doesn't feel so durable. Also read that toshiba has lost quality or standards over the years. I prefer Toshiba, however I want this tool to last as much as possible and with the best preformance as possible, and if Asus is better i will go for Asus.
Could you please give me a tip, you have a so much better understanding of it all. And If Toshiba was good 5 years ago, It might not be that good anymore.

Thank you so much for your time!!!!

N.J.

paddy kilmartin

Stevie J

This Toshiba really is rubbish. It's flimsy and the screen is so reflective you cant see it properly on some angles. The keyboard feels shallow and cheap and no back light. It's processing time is slow, it's forever updating itself, though the specs seem fine on paper. I wish I never bought it. For $1200 this laptop is well overpriced. DON"T BUY IT!

Alex S

Toshiba satellite l50-a-19n will support full hd ? At this moment I have the original HD display on laptop, it will be possible to upgrade to a full HD display ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview