News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung ATIV Book 5 540U4E-K01US Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, September 08, 2013, 08:31:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Turn the page. The Samsung Ativ Book 5 is a slim, yet sturdy 14-inch touchscreen Ultrabook based on a previous-generation Ivy Bridge processor. How does the sleek looking system with its dual-core i5 CPU and integrated graphics card stack up against the competition?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-ATIV-Book-5-540U4E-K01US-Ultrabook.100705.0.html

Edwardson

Hi,
I just got a book 5 and i noticed the the adaptor end which connects to the laptop does not insert all the way in. Is this a defect or by design?

Anonymouse

@Edwardson I have the non-touch version, and its power plug goes in pretty much all the way. I think it leaves a 1/3mm gap if you really look closely.

Anon

I have this laptop. The adaptor does go in all the way, it just needs a little push/pressure until it "clicks" in.

Jessé

Hi, Edwardson. I believe we bought the same laptop. Mine has the same issue, which doesn't look like a natural design. Since you didn't get an answer, I want to redo your question: is it a defect or by design??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview