News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Update MSI GT70 2OC-065US Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 19, 2013, 05:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI Power. The extensive GT family includes some of the most powerful notebooks out there with plenty of configuration options. We take a closer look at the performance of the US model in our GT70 update review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Update-MSI-GT70-2OC-065US-Notebook.99472.0.html

Alva

Thanks for sharing this information, i truly love your weblog. Keep this good work & enlighten us with your new post. Thanks.

Alex D

I'm glad you did a review for the cheaper version. Nice read. You omitted the speakers paragraph, but I suppose if it's the same sound system as GT70H, the same quality applies here as well, right?

Hammad.666

i own this Laptop n i could run Company of Heroes 2 in Full Graphics @ 1080p. Dont know how but i could get it at around 31 - 37 frames per second. and when anti aliasing is off its as smooth as butter :p. Same Model listed above. "Laptop is SO good"  :)

neo_tn

Admin : can you correct the link to the stress test screenshots.. they are down since a lot of time :)

Ajay

Can you please share calibrated colour profile. It will be helpful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview