News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, August 05, 2013, 05:52:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The little three. The Galaxy Tab 3 in its 7-inch size is the cheaper and slightly smaller version of the already reviewed Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. So, does one have to deal with numerous restrictions or are Samsung's premium aspirations justified?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-7-0-SM-T210-Tablet.98250.0.html

adam8687

>:( Rubbish. Totally regret buying it. Resolution is bad and performance is terrible - lags a LOT. Too pricey for what it is, better tablets out there. Avoid like the plague.

buddhi

Its a good Tab. i have only one problem. that is to connect a USB flash drivevia OTG cable. I tried it but it is not possible.

Lasse Johansson

I bought a Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 last week at my local supermarket. At the cost of €100. Very nice tablet at that price!

Lasse Johansson

continued: At my local *food* supermarket. Attatched with a 32GB flashdrive (€20 extra), it is quite good "bang for the buck . Not the very best tab in the today's market, but in that pricerange you can't get anything better. (€120 for "40GB" total for pad and memory.) It runs nicely for surfing and every day jobs. Streaming videos in HD works nice too. And with my cellphone as an AP, it works well outside "wifi".  Good buy  for that money! But at the original suggested retail price, crap!

giannis mihalakos

I have a tab 3 7 inch and I biught it really cheap on an offer. Themain problem that I hate is that all the browsers that I tried they lag as hell.i would not buy it even so cheap if I knew it. It sucks if you cant surf the net smoothly

jerbear64

My friend actually thought this was better than the 2012 Nexus 7 because it was made by Samsung  ;D
The least I can do is root it for him. He wants to record videos on it (good luck, it probably plays Shadowgun Deadzone on medium at best) so I'll root it for him in a few hours and CWM with swipe controls.

mynamedoesntwork

>:( This tablet is "CRAP", it is an expensive book reader. (paper weight ?) It is not up to basic SURFING, (What  a joke you can actually watch the menus activating its so slow). Browsers frequently crash. Even chrome is not quick. 32GB SD Card makes absolutely no difference. The USB port is a CHARGER socket  and sync only. NO device connections on USB possible. ON the plus side java Applications run OK. That is it!. Find an extra 50 quid and buy a nexus. Any one want mine ? Its for sale. (even the mapping is SLOW.....)
I would happily partake in a class action against Samsung for foisting this garbage onto the world, to get a full refund on this device. Instead I loose big £ selling it on ebay. SAMSUNG you are thieves..

Rod

Totally agree with the majority of the comnentary above. I bought my wife an ipad over a year ago. My wife got me this tablet in january. The disappointing thing about it is everything it does is slow. For an ipad that is 2 years old to he faster at everything it does this tablet is not worth anything but disappointment.

kabilk

dont buy this frds this doesnt have pendrive option.but in there website they gave that option.they r cheater

Ungibbed

Got this tablet the other day as a more portable solution than my iPad 2 (which crushes the Tab 3 7.0" in gaming despite its age). Still for the price, it's a decent PIM device and if you want to game on it, disable the power saving toggle from the window shade up top. Leaving it enabled will of course ruin your fun gaming, but it sure does last on battery

r0qu3

Got it for free...its okay...absolutely no browsing lags or problems..using latest opera fyi...performance is meh...but still a nice freebie and it runs livkontrol for ableton...all i want from it...

Schoolie

I've had my SM-T210 tablet since 2014 (it's now 2020) and It suddenly crashed, I've done a soft re-start and a hard re-start as well as an industrial re-start. But nothing seems to be working and I can't lose some of the information from this tablet. what should I do? can anyone recommend anything???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview