News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, April 12, 2013, 02:59:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new Galaxy. Samsung introduced its smartphone flagship from the latest portfolio at a big event in London. A quad-core SoC based on ARM, a 720p screen, NFC and Android 4.0 ICS belong to the must-haves of this category today. Is Samsung's Galaxy S3 the new category leader in an attractive packaging?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-GT-I9300-Smartphone.90970.0.html

THC

At this date, it could almost have been a review of the 1st April... :D

antoinette

I've done ton of research on Samsung Galaxy S series, I never really knew it had such awesome features. I am forever a fan. :)  Got alot of my info from this site also
http://www.samsunggalaxysreview.org

Unlock Best Price

Price Match Guarantee

We offer very competitive prices however we will also match any price that you find on any competitor website. At Jailbreakwizz.com, we are committed to excellent service and great value and our price guarantee is just another step in that direction.

we will not only meet it but beat it by 10%. That's right. We offer 110% of the difference if you find an unlocking solution cheaper than ours. Just give us the following information about our competitor and we will not just meet their price but beat it by an additional 10%.

For example: Our price for unlock service is $50 and you find it for $40 on our competitor website, we will give it to you for $39.

Terms and Conditions

1. Price Match offer applies to similar models, networks and lock status(clean,blocked or blacklisted IMEI)

2. We will need to have the website and URL for where you find a better price for us to honor the price match guarantee.

3. The currency on all price matching must be in US dollars.

4. The price match must be presented BEFORE you submit your order. We will not offer money back on order has already been placed.

5. Whilst we will price match against any online website but we reserve the right to refuse is the price match URL comes from Ebay and similar auction sites. They generally provide lower service and low success rates for unlocking phones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview