News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Series 7 Chronos 770Z7E Notebook

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2013, 10:22:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Beacon of hope. The Series 7 Chronos 770Z7E definitely belongs to the most exciting and most awaited multimedia laptops of 2013. The main attraction is - depending on the view - either the slim metal chassis or the integrated 28 nm GPU. AMD's Radeon HD 8870M competes with NVidia's powerful Kepler architecture. We took a detailed look at the 17 incher.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Series-7-Chronos-770Z7E-Notebook.89376.0.html

Lucas

Very nice article! But It's a pitty that the laptop gets very hot...

Fin

15" version will be a buy for me.

The version with win pro is ridiculous though!! No blu-ray and €250 more???

Shiki

Nice review! Will you do the 15.6" version of the Chronos series 7 as well?

MikeI

I wish Notebookcheck would indicate the connection capability to bigger external displays. With DisplayPort, can this laptop drive 27 inch monitors with 1400 plus resolution?

Jordan

suominokia

Yea, who know please reply on previous question about second place for hdd.

Thanks in advance!

Craig

Does anyone know if this will indeed be a touchscreen laptop? Its smaller brother, the 770Z5E definitely is a touch screen laptop.

Florian Glaser

Quote from: suominokia on March 07, 2013, 03:30:39
Yea, who know please reply on previous question about second place for hdd.

Thanks in advance!

According to our information and the informations our german speaking users provided (some opened the notebook) there is only one 2,5"-slot and no additional mSATA-Slot.

krl004

fean

Does anybody knows if it is possible to disable the secureboot and downgrade to windows 7 and install linux ? thanks

Alfredm

when is the release date of this laptop? or its currently on the market?

Dastan Barzani

I am a bit worried about the "unsatisfactory" wi-fi performance mentioned in the review. I read about previous models having serious issues with this. Is it bad enough to recommend and external wi-fi adapter?

Thanks.

delboy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview