News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2013, 01:32:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Multifaceted. A compact subnotebook with an 11.6 inch display that can be transformed into a tablet in seconds. Special 360 degree hinges, a touchscreen, and Windows RT make it possible. The ideal companion for mobile use or just a neat idea for certain individuals?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-IdeaPad-Yoga-11-Ultrabook.87012.0.html

Allen.Ngo

The software was incompatible with Windows RT at the time of review. Of course, the color space will be included in the future review of the Intel-powered Yoga 11S

Molly

I got this for Christmas 2012 from my mother, who made a good choice!
It comes pre-loaded with Windows RT and Microsoft Office 365 Preview, and both seem capable of what the full versions offer. I have to say, I use it more as a laptop than a Tablet, but the touch-screen does make things easier, such as adding notes to PowerPoint or OneNote. I had not had a Lenovo laptop before, but I think they are better designed than the Vaio ones. The keys are a pleasure to type on, and surprisingly there are three USB ports. I agree that when used as a tablet, the product leaves a little to be desired, it is clumpy, and the keys get in the way. The orange is unusual and eye-catching, and Windows 8 was easy to adapt to.
A great buy!

Malaysian User

I have one of this unit purchased a month ago. Windows RT on Lenovo works well and smoothly after receiving update patches from Microsoft. Battery life is excellence but lack of apps from store makes it not so useful on the run. No Outlook is very dissapointing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview