News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus Vivo Tab RT TF600 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, December 25, 2012, 12:31:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The battle begins. The Surface RT set the foundation for the new Windows RT and now the manufacturers are trying to win customers' favor. Can Asus' extensive experience as a tablet manufacturer gain the edge over the competition?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Vivo-Tab-RT-TF600-Tablet.86408.0.html

Ted_kazynski

Nice to see the microsoft surface is already getting beat at its own game. 

REDBANDIT14

I bought one in december 2012. It's looking like it may already be toast. And ASUS support is useless. telling me to press F8 on boot up 6 times after i tell him no keyboard 12 times is not so helpful .  :(
Hopfully it gets resolved but i'm not holding my breath. took a chance as i did want to be part of the Ipad crowd and I've been burned.

Hi

No idea how Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 is not on the list.  It's way better then any of these scrubs reviewed.  BTW I was pissed at Lenovo because every time I ordered one on its site, they would cancel on address verification -even though I am a loyal customer who has ordered before *face palm*.

This thing is a tank. A few weeks ago, I woke up and found the tablet on the floor with the glass shattered. I must have fallen asleep while reading. 

3 words: It still works... touchscreen and all. Reread the last sentence again. It's true. Every part of the screen has a crack. It's to point where I am a little worried about getting cut when navigating Windows 8.

Tom K

I don't know whether or not other tablets will run Google Earth, but this one will not.  During download, a banner appears stating, "This app cannot run on this computer".  Bummer.  As for the actual operation of the touch-screen, unless you have pencil-thin fingers, you're going to have a hard time using the touch feature due to screen size.  I have average sized male fingers and have pretty much gone to mousing for whatever I need.  Size matters.  So does being able to find a case worthy of the tablet.  I would offer that a good case is a peripheral option that every manufacturer should ensure is available for their customers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview