News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, November 08, 2012, 05:42:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Two in one. And yet another device in the midrange sector that sports unremarkable hardware. However, there is one feature which is being installed in an increasing number of smartphones: "Dual SIM" is the keyword for the Samsung Galaxy S DUOS most striking attribute.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-S-DUOS-GT-S7562-Smartphone.84048.0.html

mitcheljohnson

;)Samsung Champ Duos E2652 is one of the best phone in the world. this is a smart phone in the world of cell phone. i like this phone. for more: http://www.newsmartphonereview.com/samsung-champ-duos-e2652/

shafeeq

please help me
my s duos 7562 is not working (switching on)
only it gets charging on nothing else
and its made in Vietnam

Tejas Patel

I had purchased Samsung galaxy duos smartphone GT-S7562 in September 2012 and from the day one the handset is giving below problems. I have written to CEO office for 4 times but all the time they as to visit the service centre. I had submitted my phone thrice to service centre and even they are convinced that the handset is defective but Samsung is just killing time by asking me to visit service centre again and again. Please go thru the problems with this  phone and do not buy this product
1) Operation is extremely slow
2) Phone hangs repeatedly
3) Sometimes the phone does not display the caller name when the phone rings
4) Data upload and transfer is very slow.
5) Touch screen operation is not effective
6) While exiting any application the operation is very slow
7) Sometimes when i go to message box, i can see the contact no.s only. After few seconds the names of contacts start popping up
8) Facebook application also operates very slow on the mobile. It keeps showing loading before displaying details on the screen
9) After taking a photo or video when i want to review it, it takes longer time to load.
10) I have deleted lot of applications from my cellphone due slow operation as well as transferred all the photos, videos to external sd card but there seems to be no improvement
11) while viewing a photo or video there are lot of instances when i tilt the camera by 90 degree, the video or photo does not timely rotate on the screen
12) while using fb application when the details are displayed and i want to scroll the screen, the response is lethargic.

Tejas Patel

7) Sometimes when i go to message box, i can see the contact no.s only. After few seconds the names of contacts start popping up
8) Facebook application also operates very slow on the mobile. It keeps showing loading before displaying details on the screen
9) After taking a photo or video when i want to review it, it takes longer time to load.
10) I have deleted lot of applications from my cellphone due slow operation as well as transferred all the photos, videos to external sd card but there seems to be no improvement
11) while viewing a photo or video there are lot of instances when i tilt the camera by 90 degree, the video or photo does not timely rotate on the screen
12) while using fb application when the details are displayed and i want to scroll the screen, the response is lethargic.

Bruiser

Amazing smartphone for the money 8) - And as the man says: Rock solid. Negative reviews above all bull - Buy it and run it - Youll hardly notice any speeddiff to the top end machines unless youre very uptight - Plus dual sim which is brilliant if you travel or have to carry a workphone etc :)

satish

phone is getting hanging when i use internet. so please find solution for this and answer to my email id [email protected]

satish

Quote from: satish on December 10, 2012, 16:19:37
phone is getting hanging when i use internet. so please find solution for this and answer to my email id [email protected]

Jan G.

We can't give personal support, cause we are NOT working together with them directly.
Contact the offical Samsung Support or your reseller
Ich weiß, dass ich außer, dass ich weiß, dass ich sonst nichts weiß, nichts weiß.

KV BALASUBRAMANIAN

PRIMARY INTEREST IN THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF USAGE INCLUDING DESCRIPTION OF ICONS: HOW TO USE CAMERA, INTERNET WI-FI; etc

Nilesh

I have purchased SAMSUNG GALAXY GT-S7562. I think this is a problematic one. It cannot  transfer the apps to external micro sd card manufacturer is not saying this in any advertisement and delar also not saying this.  Agree to there is more space(2GB) in phone memory but after use more then 1GB phone is going to very slow down.For net user this handset is very bad not supporting 3G speed. Very poor to net download.I think do not spent on this device  Rs.15500

dossaji

I share the experience of comment #4 by Teja Patel. My available space is 0.95GB and yet the phones response time is staggeringly slow.I also bought an HTC V1 for my son and he laughts at my phone.

Please help to restore confidence on the product

Thanks, Dossaji-Tanzania

gamal

Iwant a program that can pronounce the caller name on this device PLZ

CC

In the Samsung keyboard, the function for handwriting or voice text are not available despite activated in the setting.  Also, there is no option for Chinese keypad.  Would those only be available after downloading from the play store?

Wbou

It has many problems,  slow performance, incomapatability in software, not to mention the lack of applications It is worth 3 dollars not $300

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview