News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Sony Xperia Tablet S

Started by Redaktion, October 13, 2012, 08:01:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Surfer's tablet. Manufacturers who are now launching their very first Tegra 3 tablet on the market have to come up with something special to stick out from the competition. Sony does this with the casing, equipment and one special feature: The Xperia Tablet S is splash-protected. Our test will reveal its other specialties.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Xperia-Tablet-S.83075.0.html

Rahul

I bought xperia tablet S 16gb a week ago to gift it to my son on xmas, and to my surprise when i checked in settings -> storage it showed total storage space = 10gb only. I took it to the retailer and he called sony and they confirmed that the 16gb is marketing term as all tablets come with roughly 40% less storage. so excluding the default apps and OS the total usable capacity was equal to 6.7gb only. I asked sony and the retailer that if it's got 10gb total storage space why are they selling it as 16gb ? they looked at me with blank face! anyways, i returned the tablet and got an ipad4.
Sony xperia tablet – completely disappointed and thanks to apple ipad atleast saved the xmas fun.

io

it's a piece of sh....it. After 4 months, now i have a big problem with the connections.The coupling is broken.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview