News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung NP355V5C-S05DE Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 28, 2012, 05:00:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung featuring Trinity. Samsung is releasing another Series 3 notebook into the race in the form of the NP355VC. This time around a Trinity dual-core processor from AMD and dual graphics are supposed to entice buyers. Whether the 15.6 inch notebook is able to live up to expectations will be determined by our review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-NP355V5C-S05DE-Notebook.82482.0.html

Jeff Frizzell

Under "Pros" you list short battery life... is that really a pro?

abhishek

Ivy Bridge (3rd gen core-i) has got die size smaller than Sandy Bridge (2nd gen core-i). So what does that mean? Faster processor making greater heat? And smaller processor unable to transfer heat to heat-sinks and hence hot notebook? Ivy also uses lesser power than Sandy. Longer battery life? I AM CONFUSED! So, eagerly waiting for the review of the NP300E5C-U0 model. Especially the battery life. Thanks in advance.

samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/notebook/essential/NP300E5C-U01IN

Annmarie

I brought one of these, 2 days later had to have replaced as it froze on the log on screen and wouldnt let me into it, the second one ive had the same problem twice already and only had it 5 weeks, not sure if its bad luck or something wrong with this model. i wont be buying a samsung laptop again!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview