News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Fujitsu LifeBook U772 Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, September 05, 2012, 10:31:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Big screen, compact laptop. With its new Lifebook U772, Fujitsu launches a 15.6 mm thin ultrabook in a 13" case on the market. A highlight is the 14" screen installed in the chassis. Our review reveals whether these very promising components make a good ultrabook.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Fujitsu-LifeBook-U772-Ultrabook.81448.0.html

markitus90

The best analisis have seen in the web about this product.. Don't know if you are exagerating sometimes or really explaining your personal experience, but if i buy it will say my opinion. Good job!!

Shoaib

fred

I have owned one of these for nearly a year. It is terrible. The keyboard keys often dont respond (you have to hit them really hard and exactly in the middle), the buttons on the track pad often dont work, and the laptop lid is so flimsy that if you ever transport the thing without a sheet of padding between the keyboard and the screen, the screen will be severely scratched by the keys. If you leave the laptop off (not in hibernate, I really mean shutdown), and not connected to power for more than three days, the battery will be flat.
For this price class, the rating given in the review should have been under 50%. It functions, but it is a very low quality device.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview