News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Toshiba Satellite P855-107 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 08, 2012, 00:30:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Classy one-man show. Already Toshiba's German Satellite P855-107 website arouses desire: "Powerful and attractive multimedia entertainment" is read there. Is this an empty promise? We will find out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-P855-107-Notebook.79686.0.html

mickael

Hi, Does it have some kind of 2D to 3D on-the-fly conversion software?

SunnyC

the touchpad and keywords doesn't work smoothly, keyboard misses the keys when typing fast and touchpad is not accurate in basic features like double click, drag. while working on touch pad the disable key is almost always hit causing the work to jam, Why would you as a custom want to give disable keypad on the keypad itself? What a bad design by Synaptics

Christina_66

Maybe it works well with Windows 7. With Windows 8 it is unworkable. There are issues - as Sunny C - mentions with missing keys and touchpad. With Windows 8 touchpad activates menus int he middle of other work. Still not found a possibility to disable 'swipe gestures' in corners? So I find myself ending up in another program all together, I never even wanted to open, while typing a comment in FB for example. While typing, my text ends up totally cut up because the pointer just jumps around all over the 'page'... When you need to correct it it's even difficult to get your pointer on the right place to select what you need to cut from where it didn't belong to paste where you thought you were typing. I never even imagined this could even be possible ... And this isn't an inexpensive notebook bought at Aldi !! (I didn't find sellers that give you real advice though. In Brussels I only found Fnac or Mediamarkt ;-() Is there no sollution for these problems. I try to hit my keys hard (auch fingers) and make big manoeuvers to stay wel away from touchpad while hitting keys. But I work with my touchpad, so disabling it isn't really an option.  Maybe my hands aren't adapted, or too small.. They should have a handmeasure like with gloves, to see if keyboard and touchpad are compatible  with your hands or wether you need surgery ;-) It's actually yet another horrible experience ! So I will NOT recommend this 'tool' and am a bit desperate at how to go on from here...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview