News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PC makers and Microsoft keeping quiet about Windows 8 update

Started by Redaktion, May 07, 2012, 11:29:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although most of the laptop manufacturers are in the market with their new devices but they are now showing any commitment in commenting to anything related to the Windows 8 OS upgrade for these devices

http://www.notebookcheck.net/PC-makers-and-Microsoft-keeping-quiet-about-Windows-8-update.74493.0.html

Mike I

The last time the PC makers were shipping the current version of the OS but with the promise of a free update to the new OS. I expect that the PC shipments might stall (again) in anticipation of Win 8 and then the free update should resurface again. In your news you should refresh the last scenario and tell your readers how far ahead were the PC makers on the promise of a new OS update. My recall is it was about 3 months ahead of the official availability. At that time it was Vista that was being phased out and there was no love lost on that account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview