News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Note sales tops 5 million

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2012, 20:11:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's Galaxy Note has reached sky-high sales with the figures reaching 5 million.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-sales-tops-5-million.72517.0.html

Jane Z

It's not too large, even for a waif or a twink. It's almost as thin as an iPhone. It's a godsend for people with bad eyes or large hands and fat fingers. It fits in the pocket or purse easily. If you are worried about how you will look when you hold it up to your head then you need to first see a therapist, and second, get a hands free headset. I venture to say that the Note looks quite normal pressed against some of the bigger heads walking around out there! The screen is stunning and the processing power and battery life are great. You can get real work done on this device. If I had one complaint it would be the speaker. It's loud but the quality is subpar. To date the best sounding speaker/s I've ever had in a phone were in the Nokia e72/e73 series. Not a dealbreaker by any means but fix that, Samsung, and the Note will be perfect.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview